Rotaract Club of Birmingham response to COVID-19
We remain committed to being the premier organization in Birmingham through which young leaders learn, socialize, and serve. That said, the ways in which we carry out our mission may undergo some temporary changes in the near future as we combat the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak. Please continue to monitor Slack, social media, our website, and your email inbox as this fluid situation continues to develop. With this information in mind, here is our plan for the upcoming weeks:
- We will still host our Woodlawn Adopt-a-Mile Cleanup on Saturday, March 14, morning in the Woodlawn Community. Please note to meet at 9am outside Woodlawn Cycle Cafe as to not create congestion within the cafe and reduce close proximity to additional individuals.
- Our scheduled luncheon featuring Senator Doug Jones on Thursday, March 19 has been canceled in order to ensure the safety of our members and other patrons. The Club approval of the proposed slate for the Board of Directors will occur at our April 2nd luncheon.
- February new member Q&A will continue on Thursday, March 19 at Carrigan’s Public House at 5:30pm.
- Our PAW-ty in the Park (Dog Social) will continue on Saturday, March 21 at Red Mountain Park from 10:30am – 1:30pm.
- Due to precautions being exercised with St. Martin’s in the Pines, our monthly game night on March 25 has been canceled.
Stay safe, and we’ll see you soon! -President Henry Joe
|Pack Health COVID-19 Blog|