The Rotaract Club of Birmingham is the premier young professional organization in Birmingham, Alabama where up and coming civic leaders gather and work together to fulfill the club’s motto of Learn, Socialize and Serve. If you are a young professional in Birmingham who desires leadership development while improving your community and networking with others, we invite you to apply for membership.
- Be 30 years of age or younger
- Attend one learn event (includes a lunch or Professional Development Series (PDS))
- Attend one social event (includes a pop-up or monthly social)
- Attend one service event (includes a monthly or signature service)
- Obtain one letter of endorsement from a current member of the Rotaract Club of Birmingham
- Obtain one letter of endorsement from a current member of any Rotary Club (non-family member is strongly preferred)
Applications will be considered once all items, including both endorsements, are received by the Membership Recruitment Director by the due date. The three application deadlines are October 1st, February 1st, and June 1st. For any questions about the application or recruitment process, please email [email protected]