Our Club meets twice a month for lunch on the first and third Thursdays of the month at the Harbert Center from 12-1pm. Our bi-weekly luncheons highlight diverse leaders including educators, nonprofit leaders, government officials, business leaders, and even our own members via our RED Talks event where we hear from our own members in a TED Talks style format. We record every luncheon on our own podcast channel on iTunes so you can listen to the luncheon meeting and catchup even if you missed the lunch.
Outside of our lunches, members have many other opportunities to advance their professional development. Our Club’s Professional Development Series (PDS) provides unique learning opportunities in the evenings or on weekends and allows our members to learn in fun new ways.
Some of our prior PDS events include:
- Growers Champagne Tasting with Frank Stitt
- Cahaba Float and Learn with The Nature Conservancy
- Acting in Business with Keith Cromwell
- Space Archaeology Chat with Sarah Parcak
- “How to Brand Yourself” Panel with BIG Communications
- Innovative Philanthropy Panel
- Fireside Chat with Dr. Imani Perry